CANDIDA DIET LUNCH AND DINNER RECIPES – PHASE 2
A small selection of hearty Candida Diet Lunch and Dinner Recipes – for Phase 2
All my latest candida diet lunch and dinner recipes will be constantly updated here – at least once a week.
Without being able to eat sandwiches for lunch or pasta/pizza for dinner most people find themselves stuck for ideas what to eat.
You on the other hand can always come back here for inspiration
Candida Diet Lunch and Dinner Recipes GUIDELINES:
- You can swap any lunch recipe for any dinner recipe on this page.
- You can even have one of these candida diet breakfast recipes instead if you fancy.
- Remember, you can eat pretty much any chicken, fish or veggy dish. You are not limited to the recipes here. Just leave the sugar, cream, cheese and hot spices out of the recipes you would normally cook (full list of what foods to avoid here).
- You can’t go wrong with a meat & salad/ veg combo. Have a salad with your lunch and veg with your dinner, that works best.
- If inflammation is a problem for you at the moment opt for fish rather than meat and perhaps start taking fish oil capsules to help bring the inflammation down.
- If you’re unsure what you can include in your meals check the candida diet food list again.
Here are 6 easy to make meals for you to give you more choice during the strict phase 2 of the candida diet.
Candida Diet Lunch Recipes
These Indian-style Scrambled Eggs make a delicious lunch option for you. Try them now, they are so quick to make… Click here to see the recipe
Get into the habit of making Roast chicken once a week. Perhaps every Sunday.
It is perfect as candida diet recipe because it gives you energy, it does not feed candida and you always have left overs for the next day.
Candida Diet Dinner Recipes
Mmmm… this colourful dish is made for you – if you like King Prawns
A Word of Praise for You & some advice how to mentally approach this phase of the diet
You can be proud of yourself that you’ve decided to give the candida diet a go. Now stick with it.
This phase is the hardest. But it is necessary to give your digestive system a rest so your body can heal.
Tackle your cravings one day at a time.
Replace your old routines with new ones:
If you normally have a latte and bagel at 11am, start drinking a green tea from now on. It can’t give you the comfort you’re so accustomed to. But it’s infinitely better than having nothing.
And don’t be disheartened if you fall back into old eating habits here and there -That’s normal!
Sticking to the candida diet lunch and dinner recipes without snacking in between is really difficult. Mistakes are bound to happen.
It will get easier though once you have found a few candida diet lunch and dinner recipes that you like.
That’s why it’s key to experiment with different recipes – If they agree with you, eat more of them.
Don’t force yourself to eat anything you don’t like. Just keep trying foods and listen to your body.
If you feel better for it, good. If it makes you tired, bloated, itchy…, that’s no good!
Try one of the other candida diet lunch and dinner recipes instead. You’re NOT going to starve on this diet, hear me
If you haven’t already done so, you can pop your email address in the green box above to get notified of new candida diet recipes.
In the meantime – why not take a look at some candida snacks?