This is such a fabulous all round lovely Smoothie - I'll just have to share it with you!
- 4 small green organic lettuce leaves
- 3 heaped tbsp coconut milk
- almond milk (little)
- chia seeds 1 heaped tsp
- 2 ts cashew nuts
- ½ mini apple
- ½ tsp chlorella
- optional: 2 tbsp unpasteurized yoghurt/ soya yoghurt (I used sheep's yoghurt, similar to Greek yoghurt)
- optional: ½ organic lemon
- Soak the chia seeds in 3 times as much water for 15-20 minutes.
- Chop the apple and celery and blend with all the other ingredients until you are left with a creamy smoothie consistency.
I shared this post with Wellness Weekend, Gluten free Fridays, Healthy Vegan Fridays and Allergy free Wednesdays and Raw Food Thursdays where you can find plenty of new healthy recipes every week - I recommend you check them out.