Cashew Chia Coconut Smoothie
This is such a fabulous all round lovely Smoothie – I’ll just have to share it with you!
It’s creamy, mild and comforting. With a cashew coconutty velvety yumminess.
And when you’re after a refreshing zing, then I suggest you add a bit of yoghurt & lemon. Very nice!
- 4 small green organic lettuce leaves
- 3 heaped tbsp coconut milk
- almond milk (little)
- chia seeds 1 heaped tsp
- 2 ts cashew nuts
- 1/2 mini apple
- 1/2 tsp chlorella
- optional: 2 tbsp unpasteurized yoghurt/ soya yoghurt (I used sheep’s yoghurt, similar to Greek yoghurt)
- optional: 1/2 organic lemon
- Soak the chia seeds in 3 times as much water for 15-20 minutes.
- Chop the apple and celery and blend with all the other ingredients until you are left with a creamy smoothie consistency.