Golden Milk (Maca Turmeric Latte with Stevia)
prep time: 0
time to make 1 minute
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup of hot water
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp maca (I used this brand)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 5 black pepper shakes
- 3 drops of Vanilla stevia drops (I used this brand)
- optional: 1 tsp of coconut oil
Here’s how to make it:
- Heat the liquids up in a small sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add the spices and a few shakes of freshly ground black pepper.
- Stir vigorously until there are no lumps and the milk is nice and frothy.
- Sweeten to taste.
If you want to learn more about the health & candida suppressing benefits of turmeric and maca click here.