What You Can Expect from this Site – My Blog Goals for 2014
- A Recipes Book with my tried & tested recipes – only some of which you already know 😉
- Some Paleo recipes and info, as I am going to start experimenting with Paleo cooking.
- I’d like to overhaul the recipes page and make all the recipes searchable with nice photos and categories that are easy to browse.
- I’ll even create a resources page, where you can find everything that helped me in my recovery, at one glance.
- I’ll also endeavor to interview a few health/ Candida experts here on the blog to get specific answers to your questions.
- I’d also like to review an awesome cookbook when I’ve read one. Which one should I start with?
- Running occasional giveaways is on my list for the new year!
- And as always I’ll answer candida and diet related questions every week.
- I’m thinking of running my first linkie event (giving you a chance to showcase and promote your own recipes here with a photo and a link to your recipe)
- Plus you can expect to see a fresh new design here on the blog later in the year.
My Personal Goals:
- Making a decision where I want to settle whether it’s Germany or England
- Getting over my fear of driving on the left hand side of the road with a left hand gear box – practice, practice, practice!
- Moving to Falmouth to a more spacious temporary accommodation for 1-2 years near the sea
- Solidifying my good health, being Candida trouble free and doing 1-2 more fitness classes per week and regular yoga/Chi Gong
- Getting back into drawing
- Refreshing my French language skills on Duolingo.com (10 mins every evening Mon-Fri), hey want to join me? It’s free!
- Spending a weekend in a coastal Spa hotel
- Going through a food photography course (and submitting my food photos to sites like foodgawker…)
- Joining instagram and Google+
- Joining a mastermind group with 1-3 like-minded ambitious people
- Start guest posting on other blogs
- Getting over my fear of speaking in front of a camera – recording 10 short videos with useful stuff
- And as if that wasn’t enough I also want to apply for at least 30 jobs on Odesk to get the ball rolling with earning a side income from translating and blogging, phew…
What You Can Expect from Joining my Email List
- Motivation, motivation, motivation! Who else is going to nudge you to get healthier, huh 😉
- Once a week I’ll email you a list with links to all new articles and recipes on my blog – So your inbox won’t get swamped with my messages, and you won’t miss a thing.
- My top Candida & health tips and updates what diet wisdom I currently follow.
- A complete email sequence guiding you through the different stages of the Candida Diet
Where You Can Get the Most Support from Me
As always I’ll also be supporting you on your health journey as best as I can.
Whether this be in our Candida Facebook group for fellow Candida sufferers or by email.
The FB group is totally private (none of your FB friends can see your posts), and a friendly place for discussing our die off symptoms, how we deal with them and giving each other advice.
Why You Will “Like” the Candida Diet Plan Facebook Page – hint, hint 😉
The CandidaDietPlan FB page on the other hand is open to the public.
It will host a mixture of links to my blog posts, quick snaps of what I’m cooking up and other nutritional bits and bobs that I find worth sharing with you.
It’s also a great place for you to chime in with your own cooking creations and tips.
It just gives us all a platform to exchange pics and ideas.
How You Can Help Me:
When you have questions ask them in the comments below my candida blog posts rather than by email. That way the whole Candida Diet Plan Community can benefit from the conversation and it helps my site to get found by Candida sufferers on Google
This is where I’m headed this year. How do you fit in?
Tell me one thing what you’d like to see more of/ less of this year.
Use the comment box below or if you really want to hit it out of the park –
It will help me to pick topics that really matter to you!
Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts with me!
… and if you’re not already subscribed to my weekly newsletter, now is a good time to do it. Just fill in your name and email address below. Easy.
Here’s to your health & happiness in 2014