Can’t wait for mother’s day – I’m hoping we’ll be treated to these fabulous goodies:
Simple Almond flour Pancakes – Perfectly Paleo, Super Quick and Gluten & Dairy free!
Actually, I’m going to take it one step further. I buy my mother-in-law a waffle maker, haha. If I rock up there with this divine tool under my arm, could she possibly deny my wish?!
- 1.5 cup almond flour (or ground almonds)
- 5 eggs (or 5tbsp ground flay seed with extra liquid for vegan alternative)
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or Vanilla bean paste (like this one)
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 3-4 drops Vanilla Stevia (I use this brand)
- Oil to grease the waffle maker
- optional: ½ cup rice or almond milk
- Makes 4 big Belgian style Waffles.
- You can either make these in a waffle maker. If you haven't got one of those then you could also make them as pancakes - that works just as well.
- Heat your waffle maker up. Grease it with coconut oil.
- Mix all the ingredients in a big bowl. Add some non dairy milk to bulk it out if you llike.
- Then use a ladle to fill the insides of the waffle iron and bake four Begian style waffles in this way. You can split each into four parts again.
- Freezes well.