I have been a fan of ‘Carrie on Vegan‘s lively food blog for a while now. In case you don’t know her blog — it’s centered around wholefood plant based recipes and Carries journey to optimum health.
You might have come across the ‘Healthy Vegan Fridays’ blog party where each week dozens of people share their yummy vegan recipes.
I have regularly entered it with my own recipes and also loved browsing it for recipe ideas, since there’s always an abundance of tasty and novel recipes.
But I don’t want to talk about the recipes link up today. I’d like to introduce you to the recipe app that Carrie created –Vegan Delish.
I actually bought it, and I really like it. So naturally when Carrie offered me three free codes to download the app I thought of ways to share them with you
Let me tell you a bit about Vegan Delish before I show you how you can triple your chances at winning this best selling recipes app.
The app is for your iphone or ipad, and it’s just a marvelous way to have all your favourite plant based recipes accessible all the time.
How often do you start cooking something from memory and then wonder what the exact amounts of ingredients were, just because you don’t have the cookbook handy or you didn’t want to print off the recipe?! Well, this certainly happens to me all the time.
Now I have to admit that I am a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to embracing technology. I only warmed to Kindle after it had been forced upon me on holiday when I had run out of paperback books to read. And I also was the last person to get a smart phone amongst my friends and family — even for a year thereafter I had not used a single app. That rapidly changed recently when I figured out how easy and convenient it is!
As it turns out it is really simple to get the Vegan Delish app: You download it to your Itunes library and then you plug your Iphone cable into your computer, and you’re done.
What I love about Vegan Delish:
- The app itself is simple and incredibly useful. The interface is visually really appealing with big tasty photos so you instantly find the recipe you’re looking for. But it also has categories like breakfast, desserts or ‘quick and easy‘ recipes if you want to dig a little deeper with your recipe search.
- From carob chia pudding to beet burgers or cauliflower pizza crust, everything a plant based chef could hope for.
- I liked the way you can quickly put together a shopping list by ticking the missing ingredients straight from the recipe, and also mark the ones as favourites that you’d want to go back to more often.
- And you can also search specifically for certain criteria like for instance “recipes with no added/refined sugar” which is particularly useful for us candida sufferers.
I can wholeheartedly say, that the way the recipes are presented is really charming and the recipes themselves are delicious and super healthy – I’d happily eat’em all Especially the Peach Cobbler or the Marionberry Ice Cream Pie *sigh*.
But before you do that you can enter this competition to win a free download of the Vegan Delish app.
To be eligible to win you need to live in the U.S. and have access to an iPhone or iPad to use the free code (the app is available worldwide for purchase, though).
I can see why ‘Vegan Delish” has been listed in the top 15 Paid Food & Drink apps in the App Store. It definitely inspires you to make whole food, plant-based meals that are as delicious as they are nutritious.
Each recipe in Vegan Delish features step-by-step instructions to transform simple ingredients into flavorful, health-promoting meals that everyone will enjoy.
Best of all, the recipes are 100% vegan, gluten-free, and made with minimal oil, salt, or added sugars. Over 125 mouth watering recipes. Plus, once you purchase the app (or in our case win it), you get forever access to all of the new recipes that update automatically. And you can email and share the recipes you like.
- Mock Tuna Salad Cauliflower
- Pizza Crust Vegetable
- Quinoa Salad,
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding,
- Brown Rice & Lentil Salad,
- Veggie Sushi Rolls,
- Red Lentil Dal, and
- Almond Date Balls.
For additional information, please visit Vegan Delish on Facebook, @ Vegan Delish, at www.vegandelish.com or contact Carrie directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.