In case any of you missed it: I’m running a 21 dRead More
3 Ways To Better Health
SELF Help (Free)
- Quick Start Guide
- Candida Self Diagnose Quiz
- Food list: Discover what you can and can’t eat
- Candida diet email series – Insider Tips & Support
- A Safe Environment
- A Place to Discuss Sensitive Topics
- Diet Prompts, Encouragement & Accountability
- Will help to change your lifestyle
- Jump Start Your Road to Recovery with a Tailored Program
- Schedule Your Break-Through- Session Today & Take control
- Find out How I Overcame my Candida problem
- Get Rid of Recurring Yeast Infections and other symptoms.
- Kiss Your Food Sensitivities Good-Bye!
The 5 Steps to Beating Candida
- SIGN UP
- SOURCE INGREDIENTS
- BOOST IMMUNE SYSTEM
Latest Blog Post
Missed the 5 Day Green Smoothie Challenge, but you’d love to feel lighter & less tired?
No worries, click here — I put together all the tasty smoothie recipes & video tRead More
Hi everyone and welcome to the Candida Diet Plan Website 3.0!
I’ve redesigned the site from the ground up to give you guys a better browsing experience. Anyway, I could waffle on all day and night about the changes but I’d probably just send you tRead More
Sandra BoehnerNutrition Habits & Lifestyle Coach
Sandra Boehner is an expert on all things related to the Candida Diet. Through an extensive amount of research, she was able to cure herself from Candida after 6 years of being misdiagnosed by various Doctors. She writes regular posts on the causes, symptoms and treatment of Candida, and has helped hundreds of sufferers recover from their condition through natural healing.
Sandra’s approach to overcoming Candida involves a cleansing, low sugar diet, probiotics and natural antifungals. It’s important to get the right combination of these elements because if left untreated, your situation will worsen causing an enormous amount of discomfort from additional side effects and could be life threatening.
Don’t worry, Sandra has you covered – she is on a mission to cure the world from systemic Candida infections and chronic illness.