Almond Cinnamon Spread
Prep time: 2 mins
Time to make: 3 mins
Total time:5 mins
- 100g almonds (preferably blanched – briefly sat in boiling water to remove the skin)
- 4 tblsp milk of your choice (for instance rice milk or almond milk)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tblspoon flax oil
- agave nectar or stevia as sweetener (optional)
- Grind the almonds to a fine powder in a blender or coffee grinder.
- Add 4 tablespoons of rice or almond milk, 1 tablespoon flax oil and the cinnamon.
- Use a small whisk to combine all the ingredients to a buttery spread.
This is heaven!
Creamy, buttery, healthy, home made… heaven!
What more could you want?
Ok, it’s dead easy and quick to make, too. So whether you
- eat it by the spoon
- smother it on pancakes, toasted bread or as filling for cakes
- put it in a pretty kilner jar and surprise someone
- or you use it as an excuse to get into making green smoothies
You got endless options to use this velvety spread ?