Maca Strawberry Smoothie
This is a simple, yet delicious smoothie. Deliciously mild, with just a hint of strawberry.
If you use a big glass of almond milk you’ll get a milky consistency, with a small glass the smoothie will be thick and creamy.
- Handful of frozen strawberries
- 1/3 frozen banana
- glass of almond milk
- 2-3 ice cubes
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 tbsp yellow linseeds (flax seeds)
- optional: 1tsp barley grass plus a pinch of chlorella
- Pour the almond milk in your blender and let the frozen fruit and ice cubes sit in it for a few minutes to defrost slightly.
- Add the linseeds and maca powder and any green powder you’re using.
- Now blend until smooth. Add more almond milk if needed.
I shared this recipe with Raw Foods Thursday.